Normally, every blog/website has a search function which supports everyone to easily browse the site contents. But it maybe not really useful and effective. Then Google Custom Search is a brilliant choice for you. How to get it?
- Create your own search engines:
- Go to Google Custom Search, choose New search engine and enter some information, eg: name, description, website address (end by *). Click Next.
- Then choose a template for your search engine and Next.
- Finally, copy the generated code.
- Go to your site html template. Determine where you want to display the Google Search box, eg: header, left or right sidebar, ... Then, you just need to paste this copied code in the determined location and save the template.
In wordpress website, you may want to replace default search form with Google Custom search box.ReplyDelete
Sign in as administrator. Choose Appearent > Editor and replace the old code in Search Form (searchform.php) with your Google Custom search code.
Thank for that! :)ReplyDelete
You're on top of the game. Thanks for sharnig.ReplyDelete
At last! Soomnee with real expertise gives us the answer. Thanks!ReplyDelete