Normally, every blog/website has a search function which supports everyone to easily browse the site contents. But it maybe not really useful and effective. Then Google Custom Search is a brilliant choice for you. How to get it?
- Create your own search engines:
- Go to Google Custom Search, choose New search engine and enter some information, eg: name, description, website address (end by *). Click Next.
- Then choose a template for your search engine and Next.
- Finally, copy the generated code.
- Go to your site html template. Determine where you want to display the Google Search box, eg: header, left or right sidebar, ... Then, you just need to paste this copied code in the determined location and save the template.