When you install Google Chrome on the first times, you will can use Google search as default search engine. And you also can change to other search engines as Bing, Yahoo... However, if you computer has virus (malware), you can't change the default malware search engine to others. You will see this message: "This setting is enforced by your administrators."
- Open Windows command promt as Administrator
- Input below code and enter it line by line:
- RD /S /Q "%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicyUsers"
- RD /S /Q "%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicy"
- gpupdate /force
- Then waiting for updating policy. Until you see this message "Computer Policy update has completed successfully. User Policy update has completed successfully."